Project Coordinator - Cisco
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Cisco
The Project Coordinator role provides management and support on small and third party projects. This position will be the trusted customer interface and work closely with internal teams and any third party providers in delivering successful engagements.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensures resource availability and allocation
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors
- Identifies, tracks, and manages project issues
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meets budgetary objectives and makes adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Manages, tracks, and reports on project billing milestone status and completion schedule as needed
- Uses and continually develops leadership skills as needed
- Forecasts project revenue and ensures revenue commitments to the business are met as needed
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience in a professional services environment
- Has worked with Cisco technologies (Enterprise Networking, Data Center and Security)
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of processes and procedures
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Excellent written and oral communications skills that are audience appropriate with appropriate style and delivery to influence audience
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; understand your role and accept individual responsibility for seeing a task through to its completion (end-to-end), understand when and how to escalate, take appropriate risk (avoid unnecessary risk) and understand impact of decisions
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- PMI, CCMP, or ITIL or other service management certifications
- BS/BA degree in business, project management, MIS, computer science or related fields or similar qualifications
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones etc
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by AXIM.
AXIM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.