Job Role Name: UI/UX Designer (temporary job 3 months with possibilities to be extended)
Axim Inc. is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our R&D team. The UI/UX Designer will translate complex business ideas, needs, and goals into user-friendly UI solutions for our data analytics products and custom analytics projects.
The UI/UX Designer will work with the sales and presales team during the sales cycle to help customers visualize analytics dashboards as well as working on product UI / UX design within product development cycles. The position will report directly to the CTO.
• Develop wireframes and high fidelity designs in Axims UI toolset (iRise) to convey early ideas for client deliverables, working closely with Sales teams and Customers
• Create UI/UX designs and assets as part of R&D and product development.
• Collaborate with developers to incorporate prototypes into production, remaining in touch throughout the development process to ensure high-quality implementation of designs.
• Work closely with our Data Scientists and Subject Matter Experts to make complex data visualizations user-friendly.
• Further develop and maintain Axims’ design and style guides.
• Ensure our products adhere to accessibility standards.
• Requires 3+ years’ experience in UI/UX design.
• Familiarity with wireframing / UI design tools (experience of iRise would be a benefit, but not required).
• Familiarity with designing analytics system UI’s desired but not mandatory.
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Understanding of user experience design and tools/methods to capture and document user journeys.
• Comfortable speaking with customers to elicit design and user requirements and business objectives.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.