Particularly in today’s competitive economy, organizations are constantly looking for ways to improve their customer’s experience, reduce customer churn, and improve their bottom line.
Many of our customers spend lots of time evaluating new technology options to solve their challenges, but assessing and optimizing their existing cloud and premises-based solutions often provides the shortest path to improved operational efficiency and meaningful financial benefit.
If your organization is considering new options to replace your existing customer contact solutions, there are several reasons why you should optimize your current contact center platforms first.
- Improved Customer Experience: Optimizing the customer experience of current technology solutions helps customers solve their challenges with less friction and frustration, leading to improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Increased Productivity: By making your current solutions run an optimal level, agents will be able to handle customer interactions more efficiently, which will result in higher productivity per agent, faster resolution times, and more customer concerns resolved – all without adding headcount or additional technology.
- Better Use of Resources: Get more value from existing investments by avoiding transformational change where current technology solutions can be used to solve business challenges. Reduce resource waste, such as unused or underutilized licenses, subscriptions, and entitlements, freeing up resources for other areas of your business.
- Enhanced Security: Reduce the risk of security breaches by ensuring that all systems are running at appropriate patch levels, protecting sensitive customer information.
- Cost Savings: When your current solutions run optimally, it can have a significant impact on operating costs like agent overtime, internal & external agent and supervisor costs, and subscription costs.
- Simplified Future Transformation: Taking a lift-and-shift approach to cloud transformation often results in moving flawed processes into a pay-per-event model. Optimizing your current communications flows, routing, automations, and integrations as a prerequisite to cloud migration delivers the strongest economic benefit possible from any new cloud customer contact model.
Why should you engage Axim to assess your current technologies?
- Agnostic – Axim is an independent communications technology consultancy, not a reseller. Our sole aim is to help organizations use technology better, not sell you a new solution. Our consulting team is built to help customers make the best choices without bias or hidden agenda.
- Experience – At Axim, we use our experience to give our customers an Experience Above All. We aim to delight every customer, and enable them to improve their bottom line and their customer’s experience. We have worked with all of today’s leading contact center solutions and can help any organization put them to their best use.
- Process – We combine our deep experience with an ISO-certified processes approach that delivers proven value every single time.
Regardless of where you are on your journey to cloud communications and customer contact technology, use an independent third party like Axim to assess and optimize your current technologies first – your customers and your bottom line will thank you for it.