Avaya Enterprise Architect
Avaya Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect position is responsible for consulting with customers and business partners on integrating communication applications with their business processes and applications. Serves as principal technical architect in the strategic design, integration, and implementation of complex multi-vendor global communication solutions. Analyzes, audits, risk mitigates, creates, and enhances sophisticated communication architectures and communicates those designs in verbal and written forms in appropriate terms to customers, partners, suppliers, and technical delivery resources. Supports overall project timelines providing critical input to Program/Project Management teams. Manages all enterprise architecture tasks, critical milestones, and deliverables.
The Avaya Enterprise Architect provides exceptional technical and/or analytical support to clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex business communication systems. Self-directed, making major contributions to internal teams, external channel partner teams and key customer stakeholder teams. Contributes significantly to client satisfaction through course of project. When acting as a Governing Technical Team Lead takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables. Interfaces directly with clients/others outside the company, recognizes business opportunities and helps to develop them. Recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) within areas of expertise, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas. Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues. Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management. Provides solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Requires 8+ years of experience and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must possess specialization in enterprise communication applications or technology areas.
- SME level knowledge of Avaya’s, software, and services portfolio with a contact center focus.
- Experience with SIP core session management layer.
- Multi-vendor contact center solution design experience.
- Multi-vendor contact center reporting and analytics experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have previous client facing & presentation experience.
- Technical consulting experience required.
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting issues and problems including direct system access
- Ability to work with technical resources to remediate technical issues and problems
- History with 2 or more major industry verticals such as Financial, Hospitality, Insurance, Transportation, Digital/Communications, Federal/State/Local Government.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Visio Drawing Experience – ability to create Enterprise Architecture level drawing sets
- Excel experience.
- Word experience.
- PowerPoint experience.
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Strong work ethic, commitment to delivery excellence and support teaming capabilities.
- Strong Conversational and Technical Language Skills
- Ability to travel within US & internationally if required (max 10%)
- Be able to pass an in-depth background
- Be presently authorized to work for any employer in the USA or other targeted country.