Channel Sales Leader
Channel Sales Leader
Axim – The Enterprise Communication Transformation Experts.
Axim was founded with a mission to help large organizations transform their communications and customer contact technology solutions. We accomplish this mission through our Enterprise Consulting, Enterprise Analytics, and Operations Services practices, providing our clients the people, tools, and process to take on even the most daunting transformation with confidence.
Out of everything that differentiates Axim in the marketplace, what really sets Axim apart from the field is our people. Axim’s team boasts decades of experience designing, leading, and measuring transformation for some of the largest organizations on the planet. If you are passionate about delivering great outcomes for large organizations, looking to join a growing, fast-paced technology services organization, and have a proven track record in selling SaaS, Professional Services, and Operational Staffing Services (nearshore/center of excellence model, managed services, and dedicated staff augmentation), we want to hear from you!
The Channel Sales Leader will have the opportunity to be a trailblazer for the business and realize uncapped upside based upon your performance. You will be someone that can introduce Axim to new channel partners within the contact center and communications space, create reseller relationships and agreements that facilitate resale of Axim’s Experience Analytics offers through new channel partners, and drive new sales via these agreements. You must be comfortable sourcing your own pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and working closely with partners and Axim’s management team to close new business. You have experience hunting for new business and bring a maniacal approach to lead generation and opportunity creation. You are someone who is self-driven, incredibly resourceful, independent, and comfortable with the ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment.
- Identify and connect with contacts at communications & contact-center Value-Added Resellers, Managed Services Providers, Solutions Providers, and other channel sales organizations to create and resell agreements for Axim’s products and services.
- Create, manage, and execute a strategic plan to drive sales via the resale contracts you establish.
- Meet/exceed quarterly bookings targets by effectively selling Axim’s consulting services, contact center analytics, and nearshore services via resellers.
- Generate a consistent, predictable pipeline of new business through proper qualifying of new leads and managment of opportunities.
- Manage and accurately forecast a predictable pipeline of business across multiple sales stages.
- Work closely with senior management, implementation, delivery, and product teams to scope and construct new business proposals.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product leaders to create the required assets and processes that will enable a channel partner to resell our products and services.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Marketing, Product, and Senior Management teams on market dynamics, customer requirements, and new opportunities
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS, technology consulting, or other related services within the contact center & enterprise communications & analytics ecosystem
- Experience working with communications/customer contact service providers and relevant value added resellers who resell these solutions to enterprise customers
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals and quota
- Strong understanding of solution selling
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset that works well in a fast-paced environment
- Independent thinker with the ability to find the tools and resources to be successful
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Experience working with Pipedrive (or other) CRM tool for pipeline management
- Strong desire to over-achieve and help shape the culture, pace, and foundation for the future sales organization
- Experience creating and managing an active funnel that supports achievement of quarterly and annual targets
- Ability to travel as needed to close new business
- Team player that exhibits collaborative qualities and a passion for the business
- Experience and success working remotely
- Previous start-up experience a plus