Cisco CVP Developer
Cisco CVP Developer - Applications Developer (Voice Solutions Engineer)
Job Title: Cisco CVP Developer - Applications Developer (Voice Solutions Engineer)
AXIM is looking to add an Application Developer to our rapidly growing Cisco Contact Center Application Development Team. The Application Developer will analyze and define the business and technical requirements of complex Cisco Contact Center implementations. The Application Developer will be required to have strong design and implementation experience with Cisco Contact Center Products: Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE, PCCE and HCS), Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP), along with the integration of these systems with Cisco and other Contact Center solutions.
As a Cisco CVP Application Developer, you will work with our customers deploying Cisco Contact Center solutions. You will be the a key resource throughout the life-cycle of contact center projects, acting as a design engineer working with developers, project managers and clients to meet specific needs throughout the process. You will work as part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing top tier solutions and delivering high quality results.
- Gather requirements and design complete contact center solutions for various Cisco contact center products, including: Customer Voice Portal (CVP), Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Contribute to a technical team to ensure consistency and interoperability between solution components
- Discuss, design, and develop contact center call flows and complex self-service IVR applications
- Design Voice User Interface (VUI) logic for ASR applications
- Provide high quality written documentation for all application requirements, designs, validation and as-built
- Perform reporting assessments and conduct training and/or mentoring sessions
- Update and enhance documentation templates
- Ability to describe, in detail, most components of a Cisco contact center environment and promptly handle the majority of technical questions from customers without needing to perform research
- Explore new features and gain experience with latest versions of Cisco applications and provide internal feedback, documentation and training
- Must be a team player, willing to learn new technologies and be flexible to work outside of regular business hours if required
- Strong Visio, Excel and Microsoft Word experience
- Ability to deliver detailed technical design documentation
- Strong customer facing & presentation skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong research and consultative skills
- 3+ years of experience in designing and deploying Cisco Contact Center solutions
- 3+ years of experience in UCCE with CVP
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Extensive background in Contact Center Application Development or applicable industry experience
- Work experience must include technical consulting, solution design, leadership, planning, design, development, deployment, and highly complex integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Ability to work in a delivery environment that involves structured processes and flexible timelines
- Strong experience with a major programming language like Java or C#
- Experience with SQL query and stored procedure development
- Experience with REST API calls and Web Service development
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Cisco Certifications are preferred (UCCE Specialist, UCCX, CCNA, CCNP, etc.)
- Experience with Omnichannel applications (ECE, Outbound Option, SocialMiner, etc.)
- Experience performing Cisco UCCE Script Design and Deployment
- Experience with a diagramming tool like Visio, Matlab, LabView, etc.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
- Familiarity with Web Development
- Familiarity and exposure to Report Customization with CUIC, Exony, Aceyus, etc.
Familiarity and exposure to any Cisco 3rd party products (i.e., Calabrio, eGain VIM, Verint, Nice, Nuance, etc.).