Contact Data Analytics™ is a subscription-based cloud reporting service that converts your contact center data streams into carefully curated reports built with the typical business user in mind.
Built on the powerful Axim Analytics™ framework, Contact Data Analytics™ converts historical customer journey data into valuable business insight that previously required costly custom reports, a PhD in analytics, or a solution-specific database expert. Contact Data Analytics™ provides customers with a reporting solution that transforms historical data feeds into expert-curated reports that provide insight on repeat callers, transfers, conferences, abandons, and overall call history.
Users export their historical data into Axim's cloud-based service (hosted on Amazon Web Services) using Secure FTP, and then access both the tabular data and pre-configured reports, including:
- Summary Dashboard – Provides overview graphics of key data and links to associated reports.
- Call History Report – Shows key data on a per segment basis.
- Transfer Report - Provides customers with a report of the transfers within the specified date/time range.
- Conference Report – Displays conferences within the specified date/time range.
- Call Termination Report – Shows whether the call was terminated by the agent or by the caller.
- Agent Answered Calls Report – Displays a count of incoming calls within a specified date/time range that are answered by an agent.
- Agent Originated External Calls Report – This report will display a count of calls within a specified date/time range that are originated by an agent to an off-switch destination.
- Frequent Caller Report – This report provides a count of the number of times a call is received from an ANI during a specified period.
- Abandon Calls Report - This report will display a count of calls that abandon within a specified date/time range for the disposition VDN.
Contact Data Analytics™ documents your customers' experience via end-to-end call reporting, replacing manufacturer-specific products and annual maintenance with a subscription-based cloud service that presents reports in business context.